5 Yoga Poses To Increase Your Sex Drive
There are certain yoga moves that have been proven to increase your sex drive by strengthening kegel muscles and increasing blood flow in the right places. These 5 poses are great for beginner to advanced yogis. So… Happy Valentine’s Day! 🙂 SUBSCRIBE to LEAFtv for more!
VISIT OUR WEBSITE!
Made with Sam Negrin, RYT, resident LEAF-girl & founder.
1. Cat/Cow: Come into a table top position with wrists under shoulders, knee under hips. Inhale, arch the spine and open the chest, exhale to dome the spine. This movement strengthens kegel muscles.
2. Single Pigeon: Bring the shin parallel to the top of the mat and uncurl the toes of the back foot. Exhale to fold over the front shin–this releases the hip tension which is directly related to emotions.
3. Eagle (Garudasana): Cross right arm over left and work your palms together. Bend your knees and cross right knee over left, maybe wrap the foot! Draw low belly in and draw your shoulders down the back. Then, fold forward with bent knees and stretch palms out. Creates a burst of energy & great for blood flow.
4. Bridge (Setu Bandha Sarvangasana): Bring your ankles underneath the knees, walk your shoulders underneath the back and lengthen your tailbone as the hips lift. This strengthens pelvic muscles.
5. Wide-Angle Seated Fold (Upavistha Konasana): Roll inner thighs down and on an exhale, begin to forward fold. This improves circulation to the pelvic area.
LEAF — Living Eating and Fashion
*A fresh, easy to consume, how-to concept covering all things… living, eating and fashion.
Subscribe to LEAF on YouTube at:
Find our MUSIC here:
VISIT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
Follow us on TWITTER:
Like us on FACEBOOK:
Follow our PINTEREST:
Follow us on INSTAGRAM:
Follow us on GOOGLE+:
Check out Geri Hirsch’s blog: