Yoga For Beginners – Gentle Yoga with Flow (45 Minutes)
This is a full class perfect not just for yoga beginners, but for anyone who would like a gentle practice. This is a gentle yoga practice with very gentle flow included into the practice to build mind body connection. Lots of emphasis on breath and movement in this class also helps to strengthen the connection.
Here is the yoga sequence:
– Savasana (centering and down-regulating)
– Awaking joints by moving fingers and toes, wrists and ankles
– Windshield wipers on the back to warm up hip joints and low back muscles
– wind relieving pose, circling knees for low back massage
– wind relieving flow apanasana
– dynamic bridge pose flow, with shoulder work to build strength in legs and to stretch hip flexors
-rolling into seated, sit on blanket
-easy pose sukhasana – support as neccessary
– sufi rolls, circling the torso in one direction and then the other
– shoulder work, breathing with arm movement
– seated twist flow
– shoulder rolls
– seated side stretch flow
– spinal flexion and extension flow, with forearm stretch
– neck rotations to stretch out tired neck and shoulder muscles
– focused neck stretch
– tabletop pose
– cat and cow pose flow
– side stretch puppy pose on both side
– puppy dog pose
– bird dog or puppy dog pose (great for strengthening core / abs)
– bird dog flow
– downward dog (optional)
– standing forward bend
– half sun salutations
– half sun salutations with standing half moons (side stretches)
– half sun salutations with standing spinal twists and forearm stretch
– forward bend with spinal twists
– warrior two virabradasana
– reversed warrior
– wide angle forward bend
– forward bend
– seated twists Half Lord of the Fishes Pose Ardha Matsyendrasana
– cobblers pose (badhakonasana)
– spinal twist on the back (feels great on the low back)
– and sweet, sweet savasana
Meditation Impromptu 01 by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Welcome to my yoga channel!
Connect with me:
My name is Su, and I teach yoga. I aim to provide you with free yoga. Please hang around, because I will be providing lots of different yoga classes for you to choose from. Yoga classes that will soon become available will include these yoga styles: Gentle Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Flow Yoga, Yin Yoga, Yin Yang Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Power Yoga and many more!
I like to make sure that everyone from beginners to advance yogis can reap benefits from yoga. We will stretch our muscles, but also calm busy minds.
Come yoga with me. See you on the mat!
Information provided by Yoga Su are for educational and entertainment purposes only. All information provided should not to be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific treatment plan, product, or course of action. Please consult a healthcare provider before beginning this or any yoga program. The information presented are in no way intended as a substitute for medical consultation.
Yoga Su undertakes no liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the use or misuse of any information or content or any reliance thereon. You agree to indemnify and hold Yoga Su harmless from any loss or damage suffered by any person as a result of the use or misuse of any of the information or content provided. You agree that use of this content is at your own risk.