PARTNER YOGA POSES FOR BEGINNERS
Learn Power Yoga with Amanda Biccum. Best Selling Power Yoga Course For Weightloss. Click Here TO BUY NOW –
HOW TO DO PARTNERS YOGA POSES FOR BEGINNERS for achieving stretch & flexibility. TRY these exercise today.
# SPINE STRETCH
• Helps to get rid of stiffness in the back region.
• Relives sciatica pain.
# SIDE BEND
• Helps to tone up the oblique muscles.
• Stretches the arms and legs.
• Helps to open up the chest and the shoulders.
• Stretches the spine.
# SITTING FORWARD AND BACKWARD BEND
• This posture gives an excellent stretch to the torso.
• Excellent forward and back bend for both partners.
# DEEP FORWARD & BACKWARD BEND
• It helps to stretch the muscles in the arms, abdomen and the spine.
• It helps to tone the muscles in the abdomen area.
# TWIST FACING FORWARD
• Stretches your arms and shoulders.
• It helps to stretch and tone the oblique muscles.
• It helps to lengthen the hamstrings.
• It helps to stretch the spine.
• Helps to tones and strengthen your abdominal muscles.
• Helps to improves balance and digestion.
• It Stretches your hamstrings and strengthens your spine and hips.
# SITTING WIDE LEG STRETCH
• It helps to stretches the hamstrings.
• Back gets a good stretch.
• The abdominal muscles get toned.
# PAVRITTA JANU SIRSHASANA
• It helps to give a good stretch to your spine and shoulders.
• Your hamstrings, groins, thighs and calf muscles benefit from the stretch and get toned.
• It helps to increase your lungs capacity.
• Janu Sirsasana is excellent exercise for those who want to lose weight.
# BRIDGE POSE TO HALF SHOULDER STAND
• It helps to open the chest and lengthens neck and spine.
• It helps to strengthen your back, gluts and hamstrings muscles.
• Helps to improve blood circulation.
For more videos subscribe to
Stylecraze Beauty Videos :-
Stylecraze Fitness video:-