5 Yoga Poses to Immediately Decrease Anxiety
Anxiety is a huge stress & discomfort for many of us. These 5 poses are *perfect* to immediately release tension & ill-feelings while releasing positive endorphins. Each pose keeps you in the moment, mindful of your mind, body & soul— which is exactly what you need in a time of high anxiety. Take a deep breath. Ready, set, zen! What other workouts help you relieve anxiety? Comment below & SUBSCRIBE for the best fitness and life hacks!
1. Downward Facing Dog: Establishes mind-body awareness & stretches the back of the legs
2. Headstand: Reverses blood flow and promotes steady breath!
3. Forward Fold: Calms the brain and relieves headaches
4. Tree Pose: Balancing helps promote awareness
5. Assisted Bridge Pose: Stretches the chest, neck & spine
FOLLOW ALONG ON INSTAGRAM: @leaftv!
LEAF — Living Eating and Fashion
*A fresh, easy to consume, how-to concept covering all things… living, eating and fashion.
Subscribe to LEAF on YouTube at:
Find our MUSIC here:
VISIT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
Follow us on TWITTER:
Like us on FACEBOOK:
Follow our PINTEREST:
Follow us on INSTAGRAM:
Follow us on GOOGLE+: