4 Yoga Poses For Lower Back Pain Relief
Suffering from BACK PAIN? Now you can bid adieu to your back pain with these easy-to-do yoga poses & Exercises. This video covers 4 effective YOGA FOR BACK PAIN RELIEF. @
The practice of Yoga is approximately 4,000 years old. Yogic exercises help to unite the mind, body and spirit simultaneously. It is beneficial both for the mind and the body.
If you suffer from back pain, it can be very annoying as it prevents you from doing so many things. Instead of applying ice packs and opting for massages to relieve the pain, it would be more appropriate to try Yoga first.
Yoga asanas focus on balance and strength . It is greatly beneficial for those who suffer from severe back pain.
Yoga poses for back pain are effective in strengthening the back muscles, thereby addressing both causes and symptoms of back pain in a gentle way. Our lifestyle today has made problems like back pain a very common thing. With the help of these 4 back pain relief yoga stretches, you can get rid of any pain arising on your back be it upper or lower. Unlike medications, these yoga poses for back pain has no side effect and they provide a long term solution to your back issues.
Yoga poses for Back Pain:
One of the main causes of back pain is muscle tension. Many people have problems related to the spine, hips and shoulders. Yoga poses help your muscles to stretch and loosen up in areas where they are stiff.
# The Downward Facing Dog Pose:
This yoga pose is a great body stretch that focuses on the large muscles that help form your lower back, support your spine, and help you stand and lift objects.
# The Child’s Pose:
This pose is an active stretch that helps elongate the back. It helps to relax your back muscles at the end of the day, after a hard day’s work.
# The Cat and Cow pose:
Another beneficial exercise. The perfect poses for a sore back; it stretches and loosens the back muscles.
Yoga for back pain relief – check out these beginners stretches:-
1. Mountain Pose (Tadasana) @
2. Shoulder Pose (Kandharasana) @
3. Gas Release Pose (Pawamuktasana) @
4. Hare Pose(Shashankasana) @
Why yoga poses are so effective to get rid of back pain?
By following the above mentioned poses you loosen the tight muscles and remove wind from the back joints alleviating your back pain. Several studies have confirmed the power of yoga on stretching, strengthening and enhancing the flexibility of back muscles. So, yoga is sometimes considered as a powerful alternative to traditional medications specifically in treating the back pain or back arches.
* Special cautions while practicing the back pain relief Exercises & yoga postures:
1. Yoga poses might not give you instant relief. If you have severe back pain or you have been diagnosed with medical conditions like slip disc or arthritis, you must consult with a physician before starting any physical exercise.
2. In order to get maximum benefit of these yoga poses, you need to do them correctly. Therefore, you must start practicing with a certified yoga expert.
3. Always practice these postures gently and to the extent you are comfortable. You can slowly increase the intensity.
Hatha yoga refers to a set of physical exercises (known as asanas or postures), and sequences of asanas, designed to align your skin, muscles, and bones. The postures are also designed to open the many channels of the body—especially the main channel, the spine—so that energy can flow freely. By the end of the day any form of Yoga for back pain is very effective.
Suffering from BACK PAIN? Now you can bid adieu to your back pain with these easy-to-do yoga poses. This video covers 4 effective YOGA FOR BACK PAIN RELIEF. @
* These asanas have been performed by a trained yoga instructor.
For more videos subscribe @